For $15 a month, our Liberty Pro Membership service will give you 30 days of access to three previously unreleased new matches and exclusive photos. To join the membership subscription service, use the appropriate PayPal subscribe button.
Starting March 2022: A set-up fee of $10 will be applied for new subscriptions. The initial cost of $25 is still a great deal for the first month. Subsequent monthly renewals will be $15.
Membership subscriptions are processed manually. Please allow 24-48 hours for receipt of your download information from firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, you may want to add “email@example.com” to your contacts or whitelist the address to ensure you do not miss the email notifications because they go to your spam or junk mail folder.
New content will be available to members of the subscription service around the first of each month. At that time, renewed members will receive their updated 30-day access to the three new matches and exclusive photos. Access to the older content will expire after 30 days. So be sure to save the matches and photos you want to keep. There is no selection or request process for specific content. All subscribers will receive the same content.
If your order for a new membership subscription is purchased and initiated during the last seven (7) days of a month, you will receive your first subscription at the beginning of the following month. Therefore, you may not receive new content for up to six days. Please be patient and contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you do not receive a membership download notification within the final week of a month.
Expired membership subscription content may eventually be available in the general Liberty Pro Shop at an increased price, making the Liberty Pro Membership a great deal for fans of our wrestling matches. The subscription fee is an automated recurring charge. However, you may unsubscribe from the Liberty Pro Membership service at any time by logging in to your PayPal account and selecting Settings > Payments > Manage automatic payments.
NOTE: The monthly payment is automatic. You have to unsubscribe to stop the automatic payments.
Important Notes (Updated March 19, 2022):
- Please be patient with the downloading process. Be prepared to make multiple attempts at downloading a video. Multiple attempts are provided with your purchase.
- European Customers: We are not sure why, but several customers in European countries (Germany, Italy, France, etc.) have experienced much slower download speeds. Please be patient with the process and remember to contact us directly (email@example.com) if you experience any issues
- If you have an issue with your download, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not contact PayPal. We will work diligently to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- For a better downloading experience, do not run more than one or two simultaneous downloads. One at a time is preferred for matches that are longer than 10 minutes.
- Test your Internet connection speeds. A download speed of 25 Mbps or higher is the standard recommended by the FCC. Slower download speeds may experience issues with completing the downloading process.
- If your download attempts are unsuccessful, forward your invoice and order details email to email@example.com, and we will send you a Dropbox Transfer. A Dropbox account is not required to receive a Dropbox Transfer. This email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayPal is the only automated store-supported payment option available in the Liberty Pro Shop. Using any other means of payment will not result in an immediate link delivery.