Important Notes (Updated March 19, 2022):
- Please be patient with the downloading process. Be prepared to make multiple attempts at downloading a video. Multiple attempts are provided with your purchase.
- European Customers: We are not sure why, but several customers in European countries (Germany, Italy, France, etc.) have experienced much slower download speeds. Please be patient with the process and remember to contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you experience any issues
- If you have an issue with your download, email email@example.com. Do not contact PayPal. We will work diligently to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- For a better downloading experience, do not run more than one or two simultaneous downloads. One at a time is preferred for matches that are longer than 10 minutes.
- Test your Internet connection speeds. A download speed of 25 Mbps or higher is the standard recommended by the FCC. Slower download speeds may experience issues with completing the downloading process.
- If your download attempts are unsuccessful, forward your invoice and order details email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you a Dropbox Transfer. A Dropbox account is not required to receive a Dropbox Transfer. This email will come from email@example.com.
- PayPal is the only automated store-supported payment option available in the Liberty Pro Shop. Using any other means of payment will not result in an immediate link delivery.